- Marcus Lamb, propagator of “health and wealth” prosperity gospel, head of Daystar cable channel, and outspoken anti-vaxxer, dies of COVID-19
Last weekend, I confirmed that anti-vaxxer, Marcus Lamb (photo above), had been hospitalized with a bad case of COVID-19. The media announced that Lamb died from the virus this past Tuesday. Lamb and his wife, Joni, determinedly promulgated anti-vax disinformation to their credulous Daystar cable channel audience. It’s regrettable that so-called “evangelicals” are at the forefront of the anti-vaccine movement. My county declared a state of emergency this past Tuesday due to the sharp rise in COVID-19 cases. Lamb led many trusting souls astray with his “health and wealth” prosperity false gospel and with his anti-vax conspiracy hokum. He will have much to answer for.
- Catholic University painting depicting George Floyd as Jesus is ‘heretical, blasphemous,’ student says
- Painting at Center of George Floyd Controversy Stolen From Catholic University
Roman Catholic progressives have a long history of turning celebrated “victims” of pet causes into “crucified Christs.”
Fifty years ago, Ireland was the “most Catholic” country in the world. I’m amazed by its rapid secularization, brought about mainly by negative public reaction to RC church scandals.
Protestant literature of the 19th century included many “convent escape narratives,” which Catholic spokespersons dismissed as anti-Catholic fables. Given the headlines of the last twenty years, few are challenging claims of abuse within convents today. With the RCC’s rule of mandatory celibacy for its clergy, Catholic seminaries, rectories, and convents were/are magnets and incubators of fornication, deviancy, and abuse.
While the rest of the world is enamored with smiling “papa” Francis, many conservative Catholics despise him for pragmatically “bending” their cherished doctrines.
Medjugorje is an interesting case. Six “visionairies” claim Mary began appearing to them in 1981 and continues up to the present time. But some of the apparition’s messages were critical of the local bishop, so the RCC withholds its official endorsement while simultaneously encouraging pilgrimages to the money-making site.
- Catholic Cardinal says Advent is a time to prepare for Jesus’s arrival at Christmas and for ‘His return trip’
The Roman Catholic church operates according to its liturgical calendar, with set “Solemnities, Feasts, and Memorials.” These set calendar events are extremely important to Catholics who can’t imagine “religious life” without them. After coming out of Catholicism and being born-again, I realize these “holidays” can be a pitfall (Galatians 4:8-11). One day in the Lord is the same as the next. But believers can use these calendar events to spread the Gospel.
This article is an eye-opening look at what Americans believe about Heaven and Hell. Note that 68% percent of surveyed Catholics believe atheists can go to Heaven. The other 32% who disagree don’t know their church’s doctrine because that is exactly what the RCC teaches.