The Keys to Spiritual Growth
By John MacArthur
Crossway, 2001, 196 pp.
You’ve just accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior by faith alone and have been spiritually reborn as a child of God! Now what? It’s very helpful for new believers to read a good book on the basics of spiritual growth. It’s also helpful (and needful) for “seasoned saints” to periodically “go back to Bethel” for personal reexamination and encouragement. This book on the keys/basics to spiritual growth by Pastor John MacArthur is an excellent resource. If you’re one of those “seasoned saints,” pass it along to a new believer after reading it yourself.
- The Master Key – A Presupposition
- The Master Purpose – The Glory of God
- The Master Plan – How to Glorify God
- Obedience – Unlocking the Servants’ Quarters
- The Filling of the Spirit – Unlocking the Power Plant
- Confession – Unlocking the Chamber of Horrors
- Love – Unlocking the Bridal Suite
- Prayer – Unlocking the Inner Sanctum
- Hope – Unlocking the Hope Chest
- Bible Study – Unlocking the Library
- Fellowship – Unlocking the Family Room
- Witnessing – Unlocking the Nursery
- Discernment – Locking the Security Gate
Thanks to Pastor Jimmy at The Domain for Truth for alerting us to free downloads of this book from Crossway Publishing here.